Saturday, June 26, 2004
Wah.. Got blasted by parents today.. 'Cause I stayed up last night to watch England vs Potugal. Oh what the hell. Beckham's penalty was just SO loser-fied.. My eyeballs almost popped out when I saw him send the ball whizzing way over the crossbar.. Now England's out. Geez. Oh well. Time for Plan B. Support France! Hahaha! But anyway. Parents were digging out everything to scold.. My end-of-term report.. It had all nasty comments from EVERY teacher bout me not hading in my work. Haha! And that I've been slacking this whole holidays away without doing anything related to the word "academics". Lucky I had a strings rehearsal today man. Otherwise get nagged at until my eardrums go bust. So went there and had "sectionals" which I completely slacked away with.. Just too tired lah. And I was writing down fingerings for the section. Took my time with it. Heheh. Then we had combined. Yesh! Viola section screwing up the least again! Yeah! *Pats chest* We just rock the world man. Haha! =P Ended quite early. Too early for dinner. So we played soccer. Like duh right. Haha! Got a blister 'cause I played barefoot. Didn't wanna mutilate my new nike shoes. They're ex ok! So yeah. Then went down to coronation plaza. Met Marcus when playing soccer, and he went eat with us. He was going the drama thing later. Joked and laughed and acted like whackos all the way. That's what I call "bonding" man. So yeah came home, parents kinda sizzled down already. Phew. Mugged. Really. I'm not lying. I did! Yeah! So proud of myself. Guess I'm gonna sleep. Tired. Soccer. Whee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment