Today was great. Really great. Won't be forgetting this day for a long, long time to come. Yupz. =)
Woke up almost at 10. Did work. Seriously slogged liked I never did for such a long time.. Haha! But I did it with a happy heart. Mom was impressed. So when I asked her if I could go out during lunch she let me! Haha! But I still had to use lotsa time to persuade her. She's a tough nut to crack.. Haha! Went down to bustop opposite HCJC. Waited. Waited. Walked to coronation.. Walked back.. Walked to school and watched people playing soccer. Called lenard and found out he was in town. So walked back to the bustop again and took a bus.. Along the way.. Haha. =D Yup. Hecked care bout lenard. Went to cine, and waited somemore. But not in vain. Watched shrek 2. Was so damn funny. Antonio Banderras' mexican accent rocks. Eddie Murphy's as funny on-screen as he is off-screen. Haha. Then walked round Ngee Ann City.. Walk here walk there with no specific objective.. Just walked. And enjoyed. Took a bus home.. And along the way, got something.. Thank you so, so much.
Reached home, ate dinner. Practiced. My bro got me to shut up because he wanted to sleep. Wth. Hmph. Haha!
Thank you.
For your love,
For your trust,
For everything.
I love you so much too..
How can I describe it?
There is only so much
Words can express..
I definitely dun hold anything
Against you.
How can I bear to anyway?
Im not so hard-hearted! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment