Saturday, June 12, 2004

Juz came home, bathed. I stank man. Went BP Plaza, some people played bowling. I played pool. Lost one game, thrashed opponent in the other.. Haha. Then succumbed to boredom and went to lan for the first time in half a year. Haha. Played CS. Was real surprised that I rose quickly to be the top fragger. Haha! Namely because the people there were quite useless lah.. Picked them off easily with AWP.. Haha. Skills have deteriorated a tad also.. But had fun lah. Then went down to the NTUC and bought the sausages. We didn't use them at the bbq in the end though. Wasted effort. Realised my friends had left me behind0 already, all alone. So I went to take a bus. BUT. Took the wrong one. When I realised it, it was too late cos the bus had already taken the wrong turn. Well, walked all the way back and took the right bus this time. Carrying those sausages. Which we didn't use. Ugh. Haha. Yep, got to Goh's house quite sweaty. Played ping-pong. Got thrashed. And when I got the hang of it, thrashed. Heehee. Still remember all those killer spins my pa taught me. But I can only serve lah. After that im quite a flop. The bbq didn't turn out very well.. Cos we didnt know how to light a fire, nor how to make it last. In the end Goh's maid took two large platters of chicken wings and one whole pot of fishballs & sausages and cooked them with a stove. Haha! But still had myself stuffed. Phew! (Rubs my bloated tummy) Sometime in the middle of the thing, we realised we were out of drinks, so me Lenard and Jun Jie walked down to the cold storage at railway mall and bought some. Only sprite ice and 7up ice, cos all "ice" drinks rock! Haha! Bought more marshmallows. Opened a pack right there and then, and by the time we'd got back to the house, only half a pack was left. Haha! We're gonna get diabetes.. Haiz.. Did something REAL REAL STUPID later on.. So sorry.. Don't be too mad at me k? Plsplspls.. =( Stopped along the 7eleven at railway mall again as I was coming home. Bought a slurpee. Real thirsty man.. Even after all that sprite ice. Burp. =D Was talking crap and laming round with Wai Peng, Joseph, Albert (these three all violists. Yeah!) and Calvin (cellist. yeargh. =P). Yep. That's it. Gonna sleep. SO TIRED! Haha. G'night everybody.

Treasuring you..
More and more.
Till I wanna burst liao..
Good night k?
=)

No comments: