Monday, June 28, 2004

Havent updated for quite a while.. But the few days before school are always so hectic.. Needa 'pia' finish all the holiday homework that I've procrastinated.. Haha! Let's see.. You know our math teacher is has left us for maternity leave? Yep. So we have a new teacher, Ms Wong. And she is so blur! She went to the wrong class! So funnae! But then when the correct teacher went to that class she came over lor. Found out in school that I'd left my whole foolscap pad at home. With all my homework still inside. Haha! Both my humans electives were not my choices or even my reserves.. So crappy right. Yup. But first day passed pretty well. Not yet kena scolded! ;P

Yesterday..
Nothin much. Went church. Then went for a haircut. There was this baby. And he was so cute! He was so scared of the barber and just kept on struugling and bawling the whole time. His parents and the barber had to hold on to him! And everybody in the shop was laughing. Haha! It was there that I found out Holland's win over Sweden too. Penalty shootout. The barber cut quite badly for me.. But he's a newbie in the place so I guess he can be forgiven.. Gave him a few suggestions and it doesn't look that bad anymore lah.. But still.. Nevermind. It'll grow. Went home. Messaged and felt less guilty bout stuff.. Haha! ;) Slacked and then went grandma's house. Watched TV the whole time there as usual.. Then came home. Talked on phone.. Haha.. =) Packed my bag and went to sleep.

2 days ago..
Woke up early in the morning.. Went to 'rehearsal'. In the end it was just cleaning up of the orch room. Section leaders got a lecture from dear ol' Lenard for the dismal result of sectionals the day before.. Haha.. Cleaning ended pretty soon. So.. We played soccer! Haha! Played with some outsiders who just came over to TCHS to use the soccer court.. You know sometimes I just feel that TCHS is some sorta tourism outlet.. But anyway. We orch-ers got thrashed lah. Expected right. Stinked myself up for TO later.. Haha. Went to KAP to eat. Ordered a fries and a coke. Man Loke didn't want his fries so I helped myslef to that too. Haha! =P Lenard's pop gave me a lift to CCAB. But I was still late in the end.. As usual.. =P Hee.. Yup. At rehearsal.. ;) During break the whole viola section attituded all except good ol' Alphonsus. We didn't go in after the break! Haha! So the viola section was empty except for one person. But good things always come to an end.. Went back in again. Hahaha! After rehearsal went to pick up the 10th July tickets.. Wasted so much time.. And some things are just so obvious and in the face.. It's a wonder only people who know about it can see through what's happening.. Why can't some people just give up?! Made it so clear already.. It's your own fault if you're muddling youself up.. And get hurt in the process.. I've done what I can, the rest is up to you. Would wash my hands off this matter if you hadn't stained them so much. Yes. So after that I came home and had a nap.. Did work. Then played badminton at nine o'clock like I do every saturday. Then sleep lor.

Love listening to your dear sweet voice!
Haha.
Sorry k.
Cant help saying it one more time.

No comments: