Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Hey guys! Havent blogged for quite a while. On sat it was because of euro.. Watched portugal and greece. Got really disgusted after the 1st half and didn't bother to watch the rest. Portugeese just throwing away all their chances like that.. Oh well. Anyway I want england to win lah.. I dunno why either. But it's definitely not because of beckham. (His dribbling is pathetic!) And I know it's quite impossible right.. Oh well. Violist. Yesterday night I stayed up late doing something real lame. Jap chess. With my bro. Until 1. Kee-siao right. Haha! Violist. We sorta got into a craze these few days.. Always gettin trounced by him.. Grr.. Haha. Yup. Been slacking these days away lah. Church camp on Friday.. Sigh. Sian.. A little lah.

Still cant believe this..
Like it's all a dream or something..
Cuz it's really too good to be true.
But nope.
It's true.
That's why I wake up every morning
Feeling happy.

;)

No comments: