Monday, June 21, 2004

Hey guys I'm back. Came back yesterday but was too tired to blog.. Crazy. Slept at 5am the second night.. Was telling ghost stories.. Somebody brought a laptop which had a wireless modem. And you know what? He managed to hook up onto some nearby house's modem! Damn cool! Haha. I know it was damn bad of us.. But.. Haha.. We hecked care. Could have blogged then, but everbody was prancing round the comp.. No privacy how to blog right. So yeah. Nights were filled with talking crap, playing cards, listening songs on discman.. And days were filled with sleeping (yes, sleeping!) basketball and soccer.. Yep. Hahaha! Of course there were the camp activities lah.. But being the bochup one they didn't really strike me.. Hee. But there was one thing.. Really got me thinking bout my life.. Renewed my will to change the way I am.. Argh. It's just so easy to fall.. But no matter. Try again right? Haha. And camp brought back a hell lotta memories. Bad ones.. But. Wth. They're behind me now. Have so much to look forward to now.. So yeah. But I know they'll arise again.. When I'm at my weakest.. They'll be back to haunt me.. For the rest of my life.. But no. Not now. Ha. Yup. Today.. Woke up at 12. Damn late. Then slacked my day away again.. Oh shucks.. Hols are only one week left.. Still got so much shit to do.. MRP for one. Ugh. Haha.
Gonna practice now.. sleep early again.

Real damn thankful that i can be
The person next to you.

No comments: