Sunday, June 06, 2004

Had this really pathetic and pissing performance at pierce reservoir today.. In the morning.. It's for this ministry of envioronment function. Damn them to hell lah. Government workers are so smart. Let us play out in the OPEN.. And as you know it was RAINING this morning. Spastic right?!?! In the end we had shelter. But our instruments had to bear the drizzle for about 15min first.. And to get from place to place we still had to carry them in the rain. WAS SO PISSED!!! Wth. Whatever. Just hope-hope-hope not to much damage done to my (wonderful!!!) viola.. Grr.. At least they provided some food lah, but it quite sucked. For the programme we played all those same songs AGAIN, plus Dances of Transylvania, by Bartok(!!!). SYF piece! Haha. Yup. Remember all those parts where we practiced and practiced but could never get until, like, a few days before SYF!!! AND, we screwed up all of them today. =S Oh well. And because the stage was SO SMALL, we had one desk of violin 1s, one desk of vilin 2s, one desk of violas, ONE cello and ONE double bass. What is this man. The other people who came just slacked lah.. Wish I could.. Haiz. =( Poor (wonderful) viola. Came back to school and had rehearsal.. It's settled. We're playing Shostakovich's String Quartet No8 C-minor, 2nd movement, modified for string ensemble, for SYF next yr. Viola part is relatively easy, so everybody is swearing their guts out at us. =P Too bad man!! Haha. Viola section just rocks. Yeah! Went to KAP afterwards to have lunch with the new committee.. Had our 1st meeting.. Mmhmm. Came home. Slacked. Whee. Went down to play badminton, but my neighbour wasn't free, and i waited and waited one hr, nobody came. Oh well. Security guard came to lock up the place. Went home. Lucky i brought a book. So i didn't really waste my time!! Haha. Sooooo...... tired.. Stayed up so late last night.
Haiz. I'm so sorry I have to do this to you. ALWAYS remember what I said, and I wish you all the best.

Haha. Thanx for being there..
Someone to share my troubles with..
It helped so much.

I sometimes wonder
What I ever did to deserve this..
Am I really worthy
Of ur heart..
Hope I prove to be someone
Who wont let you down.
I'll give it all i've got.

=)

No comments: