It's been long days.
Yawn, am mentally and physically drained.
Saturday, my fam went to China town to just look see! Had dinner at People's Park, and I realised the food there is nice and quite cheap! The food centre there. Yum. Had hot plate black pepper beef thingy and it was great.
Then we walked around in Chinatown, and it was raining. The overhead plastic covers would periodicly release traps of accumulated water, drenching unsuspecting passerbies. I got hit once myself, though not too badly. Bro went for Xenbar salsa and I watched him for a moment... Bought 50cent canned drinks. And watched the nice fireworks. New year's was more magnificent, but still, it was still beautiful. Too bad of the rain.
Oh and we met our next door neighbours there too. How ironical.
SUNDAY
Went out for church then lunch as usual.
Then went to Orchard in the rain to meet up with Fang Zhou. Was mugged by charity at Orchard MRT again. Then after quite a bit of walking around in the popular, finally met her. We decided to watch a movie and after walking half the way to cine, realised that it'd better to go Lido instead cuz there was no rain. So spastic. Hahaha.
Got to Lido at 4:05 and what the heck, due to time, just decided to catch the 4pm Narnia. But when we got in it hadn't even started. Hahaha, I was so lucky.
So Narnia isn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact it really was quite good, if really corny and unbelievable. But its interesting and the storyline's quite captivating. Thought the bickering among the kids were a little irritating most of the time but still... Haha, enjoyed myself.
Then we had cheese noodles from taka!! Walked all the way back again. Heh. Ate on the steps at Orchard MRT.
Took an MRT to Cityhall. For Grace Lee's concert.
Waved goodbye to her halfway there cuz I needed to run cuz I was late.
Still got there late in the end. Missed one movement of Beethoven.
But still. Caught a great performance. And that's all I want to say now. Her tone was good. I'm not in a music-ky mood. What the hell. What do I know about music anyway.
The 4 Nocturnes by George Crumb were extremely hilarious to watch though.
After, went to 7-11 at citi-link with Jon Koh to get a drink. Met people like Rachel, Zara, Joyce, Mrs Tay. Talked and hung around a bit and left.
Alone!
Haha. Jon Koh deserted me.
By the way, I don't like making decisions.
I don't like consequences.
TODAY
Had amazing race in the first half of the day, station games the next. It was FUN!
First stop was this water slide thingy. A canvas sheet along a slope with soapy water and we were to get to the top of it. Our team had this hump right in the middle so it really was cheating quite a bit. Just chiong-ed up the damn thing with Yi Jia and got it over with. Aside a few drops of sprayed water, I was dry!
Then a few jokers just slid down the thing for fun. Hahaha! Hilarious.
Then we had this thing where we pushed waterbombs along a table and relayed them to someone to throw into a bucket... Some class started a waterbomb fight and got scolded by Glory-Joy... Bleah! Made her angry, they did. =(
Oh oh there was this station where we had to form chinese characters with our bodies and someone guess it. We ended up cheating like crazy. Hahaha! Karin was our IC and oh my god so havoc!! So funny to watch her exasperation. Hahahahaha! =D
Then I also remember this station where we had to roll a ball along with our bodies, and use our butts and our heads and all. Hahaha. Funny. But teamwork solves all! Hur hur.
Then lunch. I lost my class and walked all over the place, even to chinese high, to find them. In the end I realised they were in the hall all the long. Sigh! But I'd already had lunch by then, and I just tagged along for theirs. Met Lenard, Lysia and Hanna and just talked, over my ice cream.
Then wet station games.
First was WATER BOMB FIGHT!!! AH AH AH so fun!! Haha! But the councillor in charge was so stern! Yuck. Haha. But still, had fun. Finally got wet, but still not THAT wet.
Then, jack n jill. Some human checkers thingy. Jumping around on squares and killing each other off like in pepsi-cola in pri sch? Haha...
Then LOST. Some string maze thing where we were supposed to be blindfolded. But who cared. We just cheated and it was over in moments.
Then PINBALL. But it resembled more of captain's ball, except with a hoola hoop as the score thingy, and allocated mobile and immobile players. Totally destroyed the other group. The half where I played in, they scored only one!! So fun so powerful haha...
Then our class went off to discuss campfire item and banner. Haha... Won't elaborate much here. But I guess.. I helped a little to get things into order and things went smoothly after, with alot of help from seniors and everyone chipping in of course, and then we could all go home, which was honestly my main motivation to get things moving.
=D
Made Lysia and Hannah wait for nothing, so embarrassing.
I hate making decisions still.
I'm... Still...
Like that.
Sigh, I don't really like myself. I wish I were better.
No comments:
Post a Comment