Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hi guys, one week of orientation over, one to go!

Anyway on thursday, we had more games! Yay! We were supposed to have 6stations, but because of lightning and rain risk, we only managed to play 4. In order: twin soccer, chapteh, street fighter and DODGEBALL!!

For twin soccer we got a partner and tied two of legs together, so its like three-legged players with two heads hobbling around. At first we were quite stupid and scored 2 goals against ourselves, before we realised that we were shooting at the wrong place. After the first half, it was 2-1 against us.

Then after half time break, nobody wanted to continue on our team anymore. My partner, Lixi, and I couldn't continue cuz our ribbon had been torn to shreds by repetitive breaking. So, in the end our team was three pairs of players down, but then they allowed me and Lixi as the only twin to be able to run about WITHOUT TYING OUR LEGS!!! So cool!! So we just ran around blocking shots and tacking people and though the 2nd half was somehow extremely short, we managed to pull one goal back, making it 2 all. Yay!

Haha, quite stupid cuz we actually scored all 4 goals.

Then it was chapteh, and we played it at the badminton court, kicking it over the net and stuff. The girls were allowed to use their hands! But after all of Chinese High's chapteh pro-ness, in the end, it was still the server who would win, because nobody could hit over the net, only if you were ultra-lucky.

Which we were, and we lead by 2 by the end of the game. But our OG lost out in creating a chapteh cheer. So in the end, we lost.

Next street fighter! It was quite a lame funny game. Two blindfolded unfortunates from opposing teams would have a water-bomb and a bottle of water, trying to make the other as wet as possible, with OG members shouting instructions.

Guffaws. One of our guys cheated and got caught. Haha.

I didn't play, but still got wet in the end as one councillor sneakily pounced on me and watered me with a bucket.

Then dodgeball!! Dodgeball was extremely fun. So we'd throw a ball at each other, at opposite sides of a tennis court, trying to hit people and put them into prison. But these prisoners could "backstab" themselves outta jail. My team got slaughtered. But it was fun! Rescuing prisoners by sending the ball to them to throw at others, and dodging everything, and killing opponents. Hahaha.

So I guess my OG could be considered a "loser" group. We didn't win anything at all. Haha.

But still, I love my OG. Yay! Because after that me, Karin (the OGL!), Michelle, Lysia, Jit Neng and Ben went to Thai noodle house for dinner together. I didn't eat, just hung around with them and had a coke. So we just talked and bonded and had a lot of fun! We did. Haha, me and Ben suan-ed Karin like crazy but so fun! =D

Then I went home.

It was Mom's birthday.

But I shall elaborate no further.

Oh. I was lucky to be able to borrow sandals from jack, as he was sick and needed to go home. Otherwise shoes would be wet and muddy.

And. Guess what happened to my phone.

1. It fell into the urinal

2. Yong Keong was peeing in it

Argh!! Okay but I came home and soaped it up and now its clean. It really is. Yay!

TODAY

We got into our CTs for the first time today. My class sort of rocks. 7 of us ortus guys!! So cool! Me, YiJia, WanPeng, Yan Long, Min Kai, Perry and Nigel!! Hahaha! The DOTA-allstars class. Yaydles!!! So cool so fun. =)

So we got to meet our C tutor, Mr Chua Kah Hean. Soft spoken guy, but quite humourous in a lame sense, but still, its humour, and I really appreciate that. Hope it will be the beginning of a great time with him. Physics!!

Had ice breakers for a while with the CT. But I guess they were a bit stone. And I think Glory-Joy is a really funnily-cute name!!

Then of course we had mass dance, songs and cheers.

And we met our senior class! They are really quite nice people. Treated us with warmth, and really chirpy and energetic, quite unlike the stone-d us. So we played games like "Honey honey I love you, will you please smile for me?" "Honey, I love you too but I'm sorry, I can't smile for you" Haha! Yep. One guy would say the first line to another, and the other had to say the 2nd, without smiling/laughing. Hur hur. Yay I can keep straight faces!

Then there was the tiu -tiu-tiu game where we shoot each other... Hahaha!

And the toilet paper game, where the number of sheets of toilet paper you draw, means the number of questions people can ask you about your personal life.

Then our 06S62 cheer! Haha!

My seniors are nice, funky people.

After that met up with strings guys, and Lysia!

We went to BTP KFC for dinner.

Talked and talked and talked and suan-ed each other like crazy it was so fun so wacky.

=)

I'm in a high mood now.

Gonna practice!

No comments: