Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm sorry for the unresponsiveness of the Scottish... I just can't find a good file host. And a free one at that. Any suggestions, anyone?

Anyhow, I don't think this problem will be solved anytime soon... School's starting already tomorrow... And... I don't know what to think. Why? Because it's a completely new thing, I don't know anything about this year at all. And that's not a good thing to me. I don't like unknowns.

I realised a bit today, in the bathroom. I'm always realising and learning things about myself in that most unlikely place. Maybe, cuz that's there's the only place I am truly alone, and know that I won't be disturbed, and I can reflect.

Anyway, this is what I realised: I am not a heartless being after all. I have goals, aspirations, and emotional attractedness towards attitudes of love and warmth. I am an advocate of love, friendships, and relationships. But I know my limits, and my prioties, and I set them out clearly before me to prevent myself from going off the wrong track. And everytime I do, I know that I haul myself back in with all that I've got, some times with negative effect to myself, and the closest people around me at the time. It may hurt, but it will serve me good in the long run. Hopefully, this process will not be so difficult when time goes by, and I get used to this new lifestyle.

Strong walls hide a soft within. I don't need strong walls now. Not when I have a tough inner system that leads me in the right track all the way. At least there's no bitterness, only bright sunny days.

My new life, for a new year.

JBI. Hahaha. My old days of playing raw deal in a hidden corner of school.

Anyway, I'll post my new year day's escapades soon. Not today, for sleep beckons.

Happy new year, everyone, though one year late. May this year be blessed with triumphs and joy.

=)

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

YAAARH!!!! =D

No comments: