Hey.
Today's... Been bad. At least it wasn't so good as yesterday. Was quite depressed after... Aiya. What does it matter anyway. At least those people mocking me had fun. Yeah, well I'm willing to accept that.
But that doesn't stop it from... From... I shall cease to elaborate.
I smile now. But I wonder at what. At the realisation of certain things? They are sad things that I discover, but still, I cherish them as unescapable, undebatable solid fact. At least its hard ground I know I step upon, not thin ice.
Anyway on to happier stuff, my massage technique works! And Nigel was damn amazed when I was walking without a limp today! Yay! Yep, so anybody who's sprained an ankle, come to me okay? I'll teach you something that you can do so that it won't hurt, and heal damn fast too. Right now the swelling is really little.
Haha. Other random stuff... Wrote a stupid little compo during chinese lesson today, peppering the teacher with comments. Haha! And of course fang zhou crashed and I hung around with her a while.
Yep.
Truths may hurt but they don't terrorise. That's why I'm content with what I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment