Tuesday, November 16, 2004

You know what? Today was absolutely awesome!!! If not for some things that really tarnished it.. But only for a while.

Ok. So in the morning, got woken up by dad cuz we were going to the Sheng Shiong at little India for breakfast. So I bought that breakfast set. And. I was trying to open this really stubborn half boiled egg when it just split open and flowed all over my tray. Urgh! So embarassing. And its not like I don't know how to open eggs! Looked like some parent-spoiled city kid. Which I think I quite am but not to that extent right?!?!

Then we went to this shop in China Town to buy some trousers for my China trip. Wowee. Bought 2 pairs. So cool. Then went to Clementi and bought another pair of track pants and this nice shirt. So cool! An extension of my wron-out wardrobe. Hee!

Came home and practiced a little then went for lesson.

Lesson was. Great! Haha. Like it has always been. Its such a pity. Such a pity its gonna end so soon.. Sigh. Yeap. Finally took a look at my Bach suite. And a little Sevcik. Then. Talk. Haha! That's what violists do best! Talk! Hahahaha! But not about crap though. Definitely. Yeah. And it was here where the day got tarnished. I mean.. It's quite disturbing, though I know I shouldn't be.. But. All the same. I never thought that things could be so serious. Been looking down on my adversary, and I've learnt my lesson.

But I got over it!

I'm talking bout the crap-feeling, not the lesson I learnt! Ha!

Then. Went. Holland Village, NYDC for dinner! Hahahaha! Yummy!! Ate the baked rice. It was so nice! Haha. And was so full after that. Yeap. Came home. Watched a little TV.. Slacked. =D

Under all that glittery smiles and cheerful laughter. I saw the backstabbing. Disgusting. Maybe it was just a false perception, but whatever it is. My guards are up. Don't ask. It could just be you.

No comments: