Friday, November 05, 2004

7 days left then I'll go wild. Haha. Reeeaalllyy wild. Maybe I'll go get a nose-ring. Nonononono. Kidding!

You know what. I got pissed. Real pissed. Last night. When I found out more about things. Got to know who people really are. How they lied and cheated. For what, I don't know. I was friggin played ok. Like another one of those mediacorp studios crap serials.. Totally totally bogus. And I never knew. Never. Never expected. Never. And to think all that effort. Everything I put inside. Physically. Mentally. Darn it. Even spiritually. To think. To think I'm actually the one being blamed? For so-called, committing the exact mistake that you did as well, when I NEVER did. Screw. Have I every right to get pissed? I ask you. And to even think. That I took the blame on my own accord. And perhaps I still do.

So then this morning woke up feeling pissed again. Then I talked to Someone. And.. My goodness. Answers just came flowing in.

"Have I not done enough? Why do things turn out this way after all I've given?"

"Whatever man does is not enough. Philosphies and morals are nothing."

"Why can't I get over it?"

"You lack the faith."

"How do I gain it?"

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

I finally understand. I do I do I do. Not how the world understands.. But the Spirit.

I thank Thee.

Go. Fly away. Please refrain from returning.

No comments: