Many people've been asking me.. Who i'm scolding.. Asking me to cheer up.
Well.. How can I say. I can't. Cuz. I don't want to say anything here bout anyone. So why do people so persistently bug me? Well.. Is it because you're afraid I'm referring to you? Only thieves are guilty of stealing. So. If you aren't guilty. Then you don't have to worry.
But if you are.
Haha.
I don't care lah. Once I've said it its over. And it's only a matter of time before things like this get forgotten. I haven't held a grudge for a very long time.
And like I've said. I'm perfectly happy. Every moment where I'm not feeling that.. Is a battle lost for me. But I win this 'battle' most of the time anyway.
Yes. 2 days. Can feel the rush of blood. It's coming. Oh yeah. Wheeeyahahah!!
You know what. I'm feeling a little hungry. Oh wells!
No comments:
Post a Comment