SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOORRRRRRYYYYYYYYY! I know this is long way over due. But I just can't find the time lah! Sigh. Heart beating faster. Its coming!!!! The killer period.
Some things you just can't get enough of. Even when its so far away. You may try. But you know you'll just end up broken in the gutter in the end anyway, cuz its not meant to be. So why try? Yep. I'm quite clear on what's possible and what's not. Now. And I'm really glad for it.
Doesn't mean there isn't the longing though. Sometimes it just creeps into your head. And its such a wonderful fantasy that you can't bear to make it go away. But in the end, you still do cuz you know that's its not possible. It's quite... Morale deflating. Everytime you think you've got a grip, something just pops into your head. And there's no stopping it turning you into a gibbering lump of turd. But. Everytime that happens its a battle lost. Oh bother. And such real images are formed when I close my eyes. They've got to stop. This is the end. Really. I'm giving in.
To.
Snickers.
No, I don't mean chocolate.
Nvm.
Ahem. Now. Let's see a quick run through.
Tuesday
Ah. Sectionals. Slacked with the sec1s while Goh took the others. Ok. Talked to them about. Stuff. Important stuff. Hopes. Dreams. Aspirations. They've got it all and all that's left is the work.
Went coronation for lunch, and then Orchard to buy gifts for sec4s. Camp's coming. And the gifts thing is a tradition. Haha, brings back some memories. Last year we bought Shaun Ho this soft toy in a shape of a bomb, you know those kind which is this black ball with the fuse sticking out. Yep. And it had the text "Sex-Bomb" on it. Aha. Aha. Funny! Yep. Walkied around lah. Legs felt like breaking after.
Wednesday
First day of my scuba diving course. First part of the day was just a lecture on decompression and stuff like that. Haha. How to burst your lungs! And for some people, their brains, cuz the main composition is air. Haha! But. Anway. Yep. Facts were put forth in a very interesting manner. It had better man cuz I was feeling darn darn sleepy. Then in the late afternoon we dived! Aha! Cool right! So cool! But in the swimming pool though. Come on, its not like we can go dive in the sea or anything yet, cuz we don't have a licence. Yep. My partner was having problems with it. Not comfortable with "breathing underwater" I suppose. Understandable lah. Had a little of that feeling during the first few moments of my plunge.
Thursday
Second day of the course. Went to the hyperbaric centre along Orchard road. Had a look at the hyperbaric machine, or known to us as the "squasher". What it does is we put an unfortunate victim into the chamber, and watch as the machine pump in air, compressing it, and squeezing the life out of the guy. Aha! No, was kidding bout the "squeeze life" part. Yep. Anyway. When the air is compressed, every gulp of air you take contains more molecules of air. And they give you pure oxygen. So. With more oxygen, you get more respiration, which leads to a greater effectiveness in healing damaged cells. Yep. Quite cool isn't it. Like Wolverine. Haha! Oh, Kai Keat was the "victim" btw.
So we went orchard. To. Buy. Some. Ahahahahaha stuff. For. Mr Yap Yeong Keong. What is it and what its for is not for my disclosure. Yep guys I'm bound by oath. Or rather loyalty. Was reminded of things. Nvm. Just take it all and throw it out of the window. Lanned. Aha. Pats chest. Me. Top-frag. Ha!
Then rushed home, bathed ate and went for rehearsal. After rehearsal played a little ping-pong. Played the King. But we called it "Queen". Hahaha! Funny. Screwed up so much. Argh! Ha! =)
Friday
Rehearsal. Then finally went to Coronation to have my hair cut, then nothing much. Went home. To slack, duh.
Saturday
Went TO rehearsal. Then went home, practised and went for violin lesson. The whole day was playing, playing, playing.
Sunday
Went to Farrer market in the morning for breakfast, then went mass. Went home, slacked, went grandma's house, slacked. Watched My Sassy Girl. Its so S.A.D. Really. Sigh. Thinking of it, and it just wiped the smile of my face. Ok, the smile's back. Went Bugis for dinner.
You notice I've been rushing past the past few days. No time, mom naggin!
Today
Tiring day. Went for rehearsal in the morning. We were to have a gig in the evening, and we only started practising the pieces today! Wonderful organization on Goh's part, but no matter. Goh, brought his son, Titus! Haha! MY GOSH, HE IS SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I wanna be a dad too! Aha.. Nvm. Yep. His eyes are so cute, my gosh my gosh my gosh. Can't believe his parentage. Aha..... So we were like, "teaching him new vocabulary". LOL!!!! (inside joke) Nvm. Heehee!
Yep at 12 we went for lunch. Some people went KAP, and another group went coronation. I joined the former. So we went. Ate. Sat. Talked. Laughed. Attempted exothermic reaction. Disgusting concoction. I was unlucky enough to have some of it spill on my hand TWICE! Went immediately both times to the toilet to wash off the disgusting thing.
Went back for another round of rehearsals, then when to set up stuff at the Oei Tiong Ham hall. Ok, the gig is for the art manga competition, and the Guest of Honour being Vivian Balakrishnan. Played while they were eating!!! Grrr. Oh, before us was the Wushu drums people. Noisy. And they've been repeating the rhythm over and over again for performances since goodness knows when.
Then ate the leftover buffet! Haha.. The ushers were so extra, didn't let us take from the VIP section. I mean, come on! It's LEFTOVERS!!!!
Then they were screening the preview of the movie "Casshern". Guys. The movie sucks. DONT WATCH IT. I gave you my warning. The visual effects is probably just some cheapskate flash 5. And everything in the movie just doesn't fit ok. Just. An under-funded production. Wasted my time.
So I guess I gotta go.
Yes. Leave everything behind, even myself. I don't matter anymore.
No, I'm not sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment