Sunday, November 14, 2004

Heyy! Hahaha! Feeling so light now!! Yep. Went crazy after friday. Went for rehearsal first. Ahahaha! Playing that 4th symphony noww.. Aiyo.. Those trills in the 3rd movement are like.. Ugh man. Oh welllll. So just sight-read my way through.. And. Goh. Is. Such. An. Idiot. Expects me to sight-read scores, look at the violin 1s and look at him and follow his wierd bowings at the samt time. Like. I'm not superman ok. Whatever lah.

Then I went out!! Hahaha! Everyone dao-ed me in the end lah.. Sigh. But its ok. Was walking around town most of the time. Doing nothing.. Just talking. Ahahahaha. But one thing I've learnt. From all the experience. It doesn't matter what you're doing, but rather, who you're with. And those people who you can just talk and talk and talk with until you run out of saliva.. Yeah.

And thanks for the ggggggggguuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Then yesterday.. Oh, the TO lunch-time piece of cow-dung! Haha. Concert. Yeah. Played that pieces from the last out-reaching concert again. Sian lah. But. It was quite fun lah, cuz at least we weren't playing in some dingy lousy school hall this time. But in Victoria. So yeah. Like the resonance. It's fun. And I guess the concert didn't turn out so bad in the end cuz this time people took it seriously. Mmhmm mmhmm. And was having fun in the dressing room with Alphonsus, Daniel Seet, Zhi Xiang. And Daniel Lim. Stupid bugger. Spammed me. And kicked me in the future too. Ahahaha! (inside joke)

So I went home with Wen Yi cuz both of us couldn't get a lift. Hoiii!! Tag meeeee if you're reading this ok!!!

Had a ACJC combined with ACSI and MGS concert.

Went out again and met Zhao Han at coronation, and horrors! The flower shop wasn't open!!! Aah! I was wracking my brains. Where to find? Where to find? Where to find? Then I remembered!! Cold Storage!!! So took a bus. Thought it was the one at KAP. But then suddenly I remembered its the one at 6th avenue!!! And when I did, 6th ave was the next stop so just pressed the bell in time. PHEW. Went. Bought a nice little bouquet. Hey, it's really nice and really cheap ok. 8 bucks. So then I was examining those nice red things. And I realised there were too many leaves. So I unwrapped the thing, and started plucking them out. Both of us got pricked a couple of times. Those thorns are devilish man. Then we went back into CS and asked the nice kind lady to wrap it up for us again. Yay!! And this time she wrapped it up really nicely. The only down thing was the cotton wool at the bottom that was like, this one big bulge. No worries! I just flipped the bouquet over nad dumped out the water. So then it looked like a handle. So cool ok!! Totally rocked.

Walked to the main road again and just hopped on the 74 just in time. Took to ACJC. And it was pouring at that time. Didn't wanna get those precious delicate things wet. So took a cab. Waste of money, but oh well. Then on the cab. Horrors!! I left my wallet on the bus!!! So dropped mr ZH in ACJC and told the driver to go to Buona Vista bus terminal. Went to the driver's depot and asked them to open the bus for me. And. Wow. Found my dear nice wallet back!!!! Yayyyy! I rock! So walked back to AC. And got there LATE. Missed the Chans' Bach Double Violin Concerto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!! Crap on my pants man! Sigh.. So sad k. I got there at the 2nd movement. So just watched at the door. Sigh. At least it's better than nothing. They're good man. Sigh.

Got in at the 'intermission'.

You know I left my ticket at home. But they still let me in anyway in the end lah. So yep. The concert was free anyway.

Then watched Claire De Lune and Tchaikovsky Serenade. Ouch man. Wasn't too good.. The harp part on the Debussy was played with a synthesizer. But anyway. They only had 1 and a half days of rehearsal?! So I guess its really good already.

After the concert. Oh wow. So fun ok! To watch. Had to Crack my brains to get around.. But it was a success in the end! YesYesYes. Guys. I. Just. Rock. Hahahaha! Met Zheng Hao!! Haha.. Long time no see.

Wanted to hang out so just followed the AC and MG people to KAP. I was hungry. Didn't have dinner. So ate. And talked lah. Rather. Watched people talk and scream and laugh. Hahaha.. Daniel Seet was muttering something about sanity. =D

Yep. So I came home. And slept early. Tired. Parents are pissed for my bill. Sigh.

Oh well.

I still rock. =D

No comments: