Sunday, November 07, 2004

Crap!! Tag-board's down AGAIN!! So shitty! Hahaha..

Yes. I have decided not not not to use the word 'damn' anymore. Just realised its severity.. Guys, if I ever use it remind me ok? Haha, thanks!

Hmm.. Can only feel all the insults to injury.. Don't think I can't hear the mockery going on behind my back.. The Gleeful smiles as I fall. I'll be back. I promise you. It's so unfair how God deals some people such a great hand of cards.. So. Totally. Unstoppable. And.. They don't deserve it. But noooo.. I won't give up. I may not hold the trump card.. But I'll just keep on going. You won't win again.

Psalm 70

Hasten, O God, to save me;
O Lord, come quickly to help me.
May those who seek my life
be put to shame and confusion;
may all who desire my ruin
be turned back in disgrace.
May those who say to me, "Aha!
Aha!"
turn back because of their shame.
But may all who seek you;
rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who love your slavation
always say,
"Let God be exalted!"
Yet I am poor and needy;
come quickly to me, O God.
You are my help and my deliverer;
O Lord, do not delay.

I don't want a mere MP3 player. I want one with FM!! Haha! Rocks man. Music rocks.

No comments: