What? The reception here sucks, I can't hear you. Bye.
Haha, perfect way to end a conversation. Hee! Learnt that from this really nice person. You know who you are. Smiles.
Ok.. That's enough. Hope I haven't done damage.. To.. Myself lah, really. Ok ok. That was the last time you'd see something like that.. For a couple of months? Maybe a year? I don't know. I'll see how I'm led. Have to protect..
Shut my doors.
And.. People have been asking me to cheer up and all that, but I really am ok. Promised a certain Someone I'd say this on my next entry: I'm a perfectly happy person.
There may be glitches here and there. But that's because of the past.. And. Whatever. Because like, I said, I'm not supposed to say anything right? Haha! So whatever I say, whatever I've told to those people I've opened up a little bit to these past few months? Ignore me, cuz I could have been talking pure cock. And I'm sorry bout that.. I was just too eager.
Nevermind. I've really gotta stop. Just wanna let you all know..
Countdown.. 4 days left.
Counting.
Guys.. Don't assume anything.. Bout what I write here? Cuz it'd only mislead you.. And yeah. I've got quite a complicated life. So things that may not be what they seem.
And.
I'm not what I seem anyway.
Impish grin.
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment