To my old friend: Arrogance and ego get you nowhere. A piece of advise I'd have to give to myself sometimes too.. Yup, I'm human, I've got this big fat piece of skin on my face I gotta keep stuck on. But nvm. Just try..
No hard feelings yah.
Anyway yesterday was a boring stay home day.. Didn't even go to church cuz I went on saturday. Mom and dad went JB and bought stuff. Files and mooncakes. Haha. Went to Beauty World for dinner. That's about it..
Today was cool, quite cool. Got to skip school cuz of TO outreaching concert at ACS-Pri. Sigh. Mom forced me to go school, for ONE period. Whatever.. It was chemistry. And I didn't do the homework over the holidays, so I did it in reading period. Let friends copy, the usual. Ha. Then when the bell rang, I went to the toilet to change, stepped back at class and was greeted with all the 'wah's and the 'what the hell's. Haha. Seen me so many times like that already what, what's the big deal.
Took bus to CCAB. My god. Hot man. Especially in long BLACK pants. Reached music studio, and got a little bit of air-con. Got there really early. Then walked off down toward mainroad again.. Haha, nvm. Slacked around waiting for the bus..
We got to put our stuff in this air-con room at ACS. Whew. Didn't have that luxury in all the other out-reaching concerts I've had.. But the room stank though.. Like someone farted in it. Haha. Sigh. Couldn't use the carbon-fibre bow cuz it doesn't have tension, so I used the crap one I picked up in orch-room. It's used exclusively for nonsense outdoor gigs. Yep. It really sucks.
The pieces were screwed up lah. Jon Lim beside me was playing any-old-how. Couldn't be bothered. The usual nonsense introductions form Wong Ho Chong and company.. What can I say? Sian.
After the first performance we had lunch. And woah. Lunch was good. Really good. No, not the food, something else, but NEVERMIND. It rocked ok? That's all I'm gonna say.
Second performance.. Same as the first. Sian.
Took bus back to CCAB, got a lift from my friend back to school. Had viola lesson. The lift rocked too. =) Little dangerous though, but really.. Some things are just worth risking it.
Wasn't really prepared for lesson. I'd only practised in the orch-room for a little over half-an-hour. So sat down through the whole lesson and talked with Ernie.
Talked.
And talked.
And talked.
Lesson was supposed to end at 5:30. We ended at 6:10. Poor Rui Ling had to wait outside the room for so long.. Haha..
Came home. I mugged! Yay! Proud of myself. Gonna mug somemore, so gtg. Bye!
So now, I really need to sort out so many things.. 15 years is a long time.. And suddenly, everything's changed.. It feels so.. Weird. Everything's different, and I don't know how to find my way around. What I've known all through my life.. Is gone. I have to sort this out myself.. With God's help. But can he help me out? I dunno, but I'll have to hope he can. I'm sure he can.. Will he?.. I hope so.. I really do..
Crap.
I made the right choice I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment