Look, Zhaohan. Do you or do you not want to stop this rubbish? I find it a complete waste of my time, and, I presume, yours as well. Namely because of the fact this argument is over absolutely NOTHING. Whatever you have said was utter and complete crap, but I will not pursue the matter any further, though you know that I’d wish to very, very much. But that isn’t the point. The point is I’m stopping this thing right here, right now. Oh, just go ahead and celebrate your ‘victory’ if you will.
Yi Zhe, Some things I want so much to say too. But heck, I’ll just leave it as it is.
Anyway, hope all you guys aren’t freaked out. This thing’s over, I hope. Unless other parties want to continue to keep it going. Ok, I have resolved not to respond, no matter how provocative, k? Yep! Haha!
Anyway.. Days now are so filled with mugging mugging mugging and nothing else.. Oh, and my viola/violin too. Got a new math teacher. Mr Tiew! Was telling us some really.. Ahem. Stuff today. Bleaurgh. OkOk, I asked for it, nvm. But hey, that was really really way over the line k! Oh well, nvm nvm.
So ensemble practices have stopped.. Don’t hafta stay back after school anymore..
I have to go out for confirmation rehearsal later!! So I guess I gotta go. Wish me luck for End-of-years k. I really need all the luck I can get.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment