Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hey. Today was quite cool. Ok. Not JUST cool. DAMN cool! Hahaha.

So in the morning we had the ‘concert’. No aces day workout, like so many other schools. Quite cool huh. =P Ok. So, on to the ‘concert’.. It was horrible. Really horrible. The emcees were trying to talk in fake western accents, and its like, it came out sounding like shit. And all the songs performed were all out.. Eek. Seriously worse than David Decruz man, if you watched the last S’pore Idol. The rock band didn’t even tune their guitars. Hoobastank’s The Reason turned into a minor key. Whateve! Wushu. What can I say. Uncoordinated and looking totally lame. Oh, but the Australians were good. Two items on a guitar and cello. Ok. Damn pro damn pro. Those were the only things worth watching.

Went down to staff room, gave away my stuff. Yep, even to that teacher who doesn’t teach me, but scolded me last Saturday for pouring water on the floor. Ha! Ok, I gotta admit I was quite pai lah. So mean to her. So gotta make up to it right? Sigh.

Then, was planning to go back to NY. Then, passed by orch-room and saw Lenard inside playing basketball. Turned out he wasn’t going back, for certain (ahem) reasons. =D Okok, I’m not much better than you. So then since he wasn’t going, then I decided not to too. Went down to BTP bus stop. And sat there and stone for almost an hour. Then watched him hop on a bus and leave. Waved.

Finally decided to go town. Couldn’t decide what to do! Hahaha.. Met Victor on the bus. Dunno why he was wearing TCHS uniform.. Yeah so just walked around lor. Ate cheese noodles at Taka. First time I did and it was nice! Sat at the fountain at the exhibition hall there and ate. Walked round and round yup. CoolCoolCool.

Bus trip back.

Gave my teacher her due present.

Came home and slacked lah. Slept quite long. Quite tired. Can stay in bed late tmr! Haha. Can’t wait for 12 o’clock, then my bill’s gonna be renewed for the next month!

Just a little while longer, can’t wait.
Wanna msg!

No comments: