Have chemistry lessons tmr, wth. K, gonna make this a fast one, I hope.
Friday
Reaaalyy long day man. After school had the Army Open House thing.. Wasn’t really keen on going.. I mean.. What can you do there right. So we went. And my friends were all clamouring to go for the Urban Warfare thing.. Didn’t wanna do it.. But didn’t wanna be anti-social either. So I joined the queue. And was thinking about how stupid I was going to look playing with guns like some 6 yr old kid.. Then we had the briefing.. Picked up the SAR-21. My god, it was heavy. But that was expected anyway so yah. Then entered the war-zone.. Yep. They put blanks inside, and it was damn loud man. My left ear, closer to the barrel, was ringing.. Oh wow, I never got shot. And how cool is that? Haha! Ok, its not that I’m pro, its just that I was lucky enough. Dunno how many people I ‘killed’. But who cares. Its satanic man, wanting to know how many people you killed..
Yep, so it wasn’t really that bad after all. But it’s a logistics nightmare man. Every single blank has to be accounted for.. And it’s like.. Those guards on duty darn terok man. Haha.
Then just walked round.. Did the standing broad jump and got myself a goodie bag. Eeps I sound so kiddish. Oh well. I didn’t do it for the bag!!! Just trying to be a sport cuz everyone else was doing it. Oh well.
Went to the food place and just sat at a table and stoned.. Stoned.. Stoned.. Until it was time to go back. Was at the bus-waiting-area and saw Sondra. Hmm. Interesting. How come girls schools are coming here when they’re not even going NS?! Haha.
Went back to school. And had Ortus Night. Groans. Just some more people putting up really horrible performances.. Ouchie, my ears. Haha. Ok, out of tune the singing and instruments may be.. But in the end we still had some fun lah, I guess. Especially when Goh YY and Esther Cheong went up to sing!! It was so OMG lor! Haha! Really funnae!
Went to coro with chengqi terence and this guy whose name I dunno. Cheng bought me a sushi and a bottle of lemon tea! So cool! Ok, I owe you one! Thanks! Ha!
Saturday
No strings rehearsal! Learnt that the rehearsal the day before was utter rubbish. Oh well. No sec3s.. Our batch makes more than half the orchestra.. Haha.
TO.. Sian? Quite.
Violin lesson..
Some things happened.. And really got me so frustrated.. But it’s partly my fault I guess. Sigh.
Sunday
At class today.. Found out that day of recollection is next Saturday the WHOLE day. Skip TO! Supposed to be a happy thing. Supposed.
Went home all by my lonesome self. Waah! But lucky Andy gave me a lift to the bustop, or I’d die from walking man. Haha. =)
Practised. Went out for dinner. Came back practised, now hand hurts.
Adjusted my violin bridge, now it sounds so much better! Judging from the scratches and press marks, the bridge has been tilted quite some time already. All this while!!! Oh well.
Gtg. Mom’s getting a lil’ pissed.
Cya!
I hope.
Just typed this out and blogger don’t seem to work. Crapit. Oh well, shall upload it tmr.
No comments:
Post a Comment