Oh man!!! My post got deleted! I am so pissed lor! Sigh.. All that hard work.. Oh well. Re-type.. Sigh.
Tuesday
Had chem lessons, then went to ta-pow some char kuay teow from HCJC canteen for some strings people and me. No egg! Idiot bird-flu. Oh well. Then had sectionals. Ok, I was sleeping through it.. Playing chess, practising my own viola.. Anything but conducting the viola section. Haha.. Quite terrible of me.. I just can't help it! But Joseph and ahem Calvin (cellist?!) were conducting.. So I thought it was ok for me to slack.. I mean.. If there's someone doing your job for you, you just let it be right. Oh well. Words from a true-blue slacker. =)
Then.. Had a walk.. And ended up on a bench in a park.. Sigh.. It was great man.. It's like.. You're just walking.. Sitting down.. And like, you're just letting yourself go into that moment.. Just living it and enjoying it.. And nothing else matters to you but what you have in front of you.. It's just.. Amazing. Sigh.
Wednesday
Woke up early.. So early. Like it was a school day like that.. Had a medical appointment at Health Promotion Board. My back's curved 8 degrees see. But it's considered mild, and the degree didn't increase since my last check up 6 months ago, so I guess it's alright? Yep. Went to visit my aunt at the neurology centre close by after that.. Sigh.. She aged a lot.. Stupid heart murmur.. Sigh.. Doctor's fees suck too. Her operation went only halfway then they stopped cuz they didn't know how to carry on. And my aunt had to pay. Some thousands of dollars.. Whatever. Paying for their incompetence.. Grr.
Dropped by at Bukit Timah market and bought some food. Laksa, wanton mee and otah for brunch with bro. Haha, mom never pay me back money! Sigh, and bro haven't given me the money of his share too. Nvm lah. The food was nice anyway.
Then went home.. Mugged, then played squash and ping pong with my bro. The ping pong table's falling apart! The management should to get a new one.. Ha. My bro went home first after ping pong, so I played squash.. Run around like crazy. Haha! But I need the exercise lah.
Thursday
Mugged in the morning, then had a lesson with Ernie at his place. Wah, haven't been there for some time, and it's all changed now! New buildings popping up everywhere.. Haha. Lesson was quite short! Cuz he showed me the video of his Concerto Concerto! concert. Missed it the last time.. Haha.. But it wasn't so bad anyway. ;) AnywayAnyway, it was damn pro! Hahaha.. Yup! Then lesson taught me some ricochet and martele and frog-exercises on Kreutzer and Sevcik. Yep.
Then. Walked again.. Sat at the same bench, in the same park.. Walked the same route after getting up.. It was still great. Really. Whee.
Went home. Duh. Mugged. Duh.
Watched a little Singapore Idol. Yeah. The judges looked damn pissed when the people they thought were bad went through. Oh well. They really weren't that good anyway. Singaoporeans, tut tut.
Today
Went out to a market in holland and had breakfast. Had laksa, and soya bean milk. When I got home, My bro and I felt like vomitting, and our tummies were queasy.. I think it was the soya bean, cuz we both drank that. But went to let it out in the toilet, so got better! Haha.. =P
Had strings rehearsal. We've shifted to computer room 10 for rehearsals permenantly now. Sigh. Gonna miss the orch-room man.. CR 10 sucks.. So hot and so small. Oh well. Want the new CCA (SALT) centre to be builk quicky!! Argh. Anyway rehearsal was rubbish. I was playing rubbish. Just any old how whack lah. Legato I did spiccato. It's like.. So sian lor.. And nobody was playing well either. Ha.
Then. Walked again. Walked a different path, to a different park, on a different bench. But it was still as fantastic as ever.. Totally.. I'M DAMN HAPPY!!! Haha, nvm.
Mom rushin me, and I'm hungry! Gtg! Cya! I hope.. Try to skip it halfway.. Haha. Fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment