Tuesday, September 07, 2004

So the previous post was meant to be last night's, yep.

Couldn't sleep well last night.. Have no idea why.. And I jolted up at around 6:20am, which is the usual time I wake up on weekdays for school. And then I realised it was the holidays.. Stupid bio-clock. Woke up, mom made tuna sandwiches. Better than the usual cheese with cucumber (yucko!) and tomato (eeuurgh..). Oh well.

Went school for chem, and it was so darn sian.. Couldn't wait for it to end. Was checking out Kenneth's BB-gun! It's damn cool.. Haven't seen one in ages ever since they were banned.. I got 3 cartridges from spoilt guns with me and a whole bottle of ammo. Haha! Oh, and he brought, for no reason at all, a koala soft toy, and it was so cute!! Haha! Really very cute. Me and Yong Jing were squabbling over having custody over it. Heh, lame but it was boring ok.

Went to coro with nick, bought some stuff. Then went Plaza Sing. Met Joseph and Wai Peng on the bus! And David Chen too. Think I saw my bro's friend, but I dunno his name and everythin so jus decided to shut up and let it pass. Walked round and waited for ernie and other people to show up. Then we pigged out at pizza hut. Ate so much! And we concocted a disgusting mixture of tomato sauce, tartar sauce, ice, coke, green pepper, pineapple strips, onion ring.. Whatever. Eeew.. Then ernie told us that he's drink it, if we'd all drink it with him! Lol. Joseph can eat man. Small little guy.. Ha! That wasn't all. After that we went Swensons and had a giant earthquake. Wah, can die man. Guan Hui left for piano lesson though, so we were down to 8 people. So yeah, they were playing with salt and pepper.. Spiked my drink when I went toilet!!! But I noticed the pepper powder floating around. Phew man! Those evil people!! Haha. So really ate a lot man. And the best part was that ernie was paying for all of us! Yay! He must've spent a lot man! Haha, whee. Thanks!

Went to buy something.. Then went to Heeren.. Hahaha. Yep. Watched Bourne Supremacy at Cine. Wasn't really concentrating on the movie lah. For reasons. =) NVM.

Home.

So today was really really really awesome.. So cool, so happy.. Sigh.

Be happy!

No comments: