Shall make this quick ok? Was quite a long day.. But have to summarise lah..
Woke up early, cuz I had to be at church by 9. Day of Recollection. But I went to eat at Farrer market before that. So got up quite early. Ate the 'you2 ji1 mian4'. Haha. Oil chicken noodles. The name'd freak you out right? But no lah, there's not as much oil as you'd think. Quite little in fact. And I had a decent cup of soya bean milk without getting food poisoning. Ha! Phew.
Went to the La Sorta room. And it was locked. The key was with this Patrick guy. And everybody was there already, and the key wasn't. (Jevon came late! Raah! Tell us to come early and then he himself came late! Hahaha! =P) So we did the opening prayer outside the room.. And some singing.. Room got opened.. Went in and had some reflection things to get us ready for confession.. Yeah, and I went out and did quite a good one actually. Quite scary but oh well.
Went back to La Sorta, and they started singing again, and I left for TO. Phew! Saved my ears from certain death. Mom and Dad came late!! Supposed to come at 11.30 to bring me but the left the house only at 11.35!! Waliao.. I wanted to go early one.. But, nvm lah.
TO wasn't that sian today. Was getting hyper and doing crazy crazy stuff. Nvm. Haha, it's just damn lame and stupid, but funny too!
Took a walk after TO and sat on the rail.. Sigh.. =) Awesome man.
Ate lunch mom bought me at the car park at the Oei Tiong Ham place up the hill at CCAB. Some rice with vegetable and beef. The beef was good lah, but that was it. 3 bucks. Hmm. Not that worth it but nvm. Went back to church.
Was doing some poster thing.. But I just skipped off and went to do my stuff. Heh.
Came back did more singing then went for mass. Sigh. Was struggling to stay awake.. Was so tired. Urgh. How evil.
Ate at Beauty World and came home.. Some frustrating, irritating, pissing stuff happened. Oh well. Played badminton. Yep.
Tired. Gonna mug a little and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment