To: Bjorn and all other juniors in TCHS Strings
Yes, I'll miss you guys as much too. I guess its the only reason that's drawing me back to the orchestra room even though graduation is over and done with. And when I see everyone with that discipline, and the various leaders giving their all... I can tell you that all of us seniors feel completely at ease, that this orchestra has a much longer and fruitful journey ahead. And of course I do hope that you'll achieve great things. But all the same I do want to stress as well that no matter how many medals you win, or goals you achieve, victories you attain.. In the end its still the experience that matters, the friends and relationships that you establish, that really makes all the difference. The way I know that whenever I take those steps toward that orchestra room, I know I'm walking
towards a place where warmth and love and the zeal for fun and friendship can be found.
Yeah yeah our "2nd home" and all that cliche bullshit does come to mind but really, its true.
To sec3 seniors and other committee members: I'm really impressed at the way things have begun to take shape and how everything's running smoothly. You guys are doing a far better job than I ever did. Which was nuts, really.
And to everyone else thanks once again and best of luck and circumstances for future endeavours. Haha. Feels quite weird that I'm no longer a part of this anymore but oh well.
And also, yes, let us toast to the OWNAGE of raffles strings (I'm sorry RISE friends, but there has to come a time where I have to eventually take sides. hee.) yet another time and more times to come in the future. It was bleak before, but definitely not now. =)
Farewell.
Ages come and go
I emerge alone with the passing time...
Watching faces as they come
And as they pass.
I wonder if one day
Could we all just settle down
And ignore the rains and storms
As they beat down all around us.
And live in our world.
Our World.
No comments:
Post a Comment