Nothing much to say here except the strains of exams are really kicking in, people in class are really starting to vent their frustrations in random acts of violence, like mongol, no-bars-held wrestling on the hard tiles. Yes I joined in a few to get the feel of it and ripped my pants. Ah ah embarrassing. =D
Besides all that something really cool has happened. Dad went for the parent teacher meeting and he came home impressed that every teacher was singing my praises.
Like woah??! Its me you're talking about you know. Sng Tiap Yang? You sure anot. The guy who never does homework, doesn't study for tests, show attitude when he "buay-song", cracks the class up in uncontrollable laughter every other sentence that the teacher utters.
Sure anot?
Haha. I'm surprised, really am. And a pleasant one too. =)
How many more surprises and blessings that come my way, I await to see. My only request is that I open my eyes to see the things around me that I so often take for granted. And that I will never lose hold of who I am to all these people, to myself, and to the world. May this fact remain in my heart for as long as I live on this earth. And beyond as well.
Hello world. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment