Nothing much to say here..
Don't think I'll be blogging much cuz life from now will be just mugging and mugging. I screwed up the last term. And I'm really really pissed about it. I hate it when I know I can do something, but I just don't cuz circumstances just don't permit me to. Or maybe its just an excuse for me slacking I don't know. But I do blame myself for it. Ack. Screw man I don't wanna get retained.
Hmm.
Anyway. Certain highlights of the past week.
Teacher's Day eve. Went to school. Was almost late so I ran up the hill to the terraces and started sweating like mad. And the sun was scorching. And heard Ang rambling on in his horribly ungrammatical english. It was living hell, really. Then went for the concert.. Ah ah ah terrible terrible. Can't remember any strikingly good performances... After the suffering went to the orch room and met up with a few others... Shaun came. Played chapteh, fiddled around with hald broken violins and violas. Doublebass. Then dragged Alan along with me to the staffroom to give away the ferreros I bought the day before. Went there and I'm telling you that I've never ever seen so so many people in the staffroom before! All alumni and students. Well. Only managed to give to dear Teck Huat cuz his table was really close to the door. Haha. Then I just hecked care and left and shared out the rest of my chocolate back in the room. Rather, everyone took the cue and helped themselves to it.
Went for lunch at coronation, picked up Teng along the way. Prince. Ate. Lazed around in the cafe talking rubbish about different scandals and all that rubbish =D until the owner chased us out cuz we weren't eating and taking space.
Then left coronation and went to the bus stop opposite and started arguing about where to go. Decided to go ZhiXiang's place. So we took the bus. Then halfway I decided to go Shaun's place first then go ZX's cuz Shaun was going home to bathe and change first and I wanted to cope scores. Oh, and by the way there was this Indian guy who got pissed with us for blocking the exit of the door, which was completely accidental, and he looked like he was ready to fight. Idiot. Didn't even have the balls to maintain eye contact with me and he wanted to fight? Loser. Haha.
So we alighted off the bus and started walking... Wah piang quite a long walk you know. And his house is like right in the middle of no where but hey that has its advantages too. Peaceful, quiet. Quite a nice place.
Went to his room turned on the aircon, and the comp and started slacking, playing hearts, NBA Live, surfing net, goofing with his composing software, listening to recordings. Good ones and bad ones. Bad ones being those of Qian Zhou which were... Geez. Horrible.
Haha! So before I knew it it was 7 already. Quite a nice place to slack!! Didn't go to ZX's in the end.. Haha.. Shaun wanted to sleep and I wanted the comfort of the aircon and comp. Wah hahaha!
Shall go to his place again maybe tomorrow or something to mug!! With Lenard. Hee. We have collaborated to bond him and torture his rabbit. Whee!! =D
Oh then there was the Ortus Night thingy.. But I shall proceed to practicing first for lesson later before going to that, so bye bye for now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment