Hello. Its been quite a bit of time. Hmm. But its been quite an uneventful period of time except the fact that I've learnt a lot of lessons and a lot of things have become cyrstal clear. These things I can't put on my blog so too bad guys you'll just have to be left in the dark. =P
I just hope I don't lose hold of all of it, that's all. It, rather.
The Shadows
They come and go,
They flicker, fly.
Running upon the barren walls
They haunt the night.
Racing through the barreness
Of minds and hearts, unkempt, unbred
Taking flight in hidden fears
And anger, wrath imbed.
Hmm. Just came out with that with no heck of an inspiration at all hope it makes sense. Haha. Anyhow. Please don't pollute my tag-board I beg of you!!
On to bed my friends.
Mugging, mugging and more mugging.
Oh and parents finally let me go for SNYO rehearsals! I wonder. The power and awe of communication. Yes, nods.
Ok I'm ranting. That's because there isn't much to say ANYWAY. Haha!
Tah tah, then me hearties and smile!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment