Friday, September 30, 2005

Hmm. Blogger is a bit screwed now.. But there's still some lil' textbox here and I guess it'll suffice to type.

So there's nothing much going on except that I haven't been mugging hard enough. I think I try too hard and trust too little. I shall trust more.

And I hope this commitment goes all the way and roots right to the centre of my heart and things.. They just have no choice but to become simple nad easy, cuz they all don't matter anymore.

So I say this to all who are troubled, all who are in worry. All who have met setbacks and disappointments, conflicts and harsh judgements.

Why do you worry, why do you cry? Why do you feel that the world is upon you at your heels, waiting to devour your very being and soul at the slip up your foot? Why do you feel that everything you do isn't enough, doesn't help, brings you no where? Why do you feel devalued and worthless?

Do you really have to feel this way? Do you really have to wallow in self-pity and sorrow? Do you have no choice but to wake up in tears every morning because of the uncertainty daybreak brings? Do you have to feel worthless, cherishing thoughts of decay in your minds until life melds into death?

Does all this add a minute to your life? I ask not for a minute, but all for second.

Does it?

Now go to a mirror and take a look. Who is looking back at you? Do you see the hollowness in that person's eyes? If you do, then know this. You have filled your life with the emptiness of your thoughts, the void of your sorrow.

Now turn around and look your window. Do you see the stars? Do you see the clouds? Do you see the sun peeking through the distant hilltops?

Do you not notice their beauty?

Then know this.

You may be cursed, you may be wretched. You may be worthless and despicable. But where there is a breath in life in you, there is always Hope.

And I pray you will find what you're truly searching for. May this darkness that surrounds your life be bound this instance, that you may see, and understand that life is worth living. Death is vile and eternal. Once it comes, you will cease to have the oppotunity to experience the true happiness and peace you so very much desire. Does this not apply to every single one of you?

So now hold on to the fact that you are meant for something much much more. Then let these trials and tribulations pass and fade. I hope you time will come, and when it does, I pray that you will see and grab onto it.

Farewell.

No comments: