The sweet sound of music.. It drowns the soul. And its all I can do not to let it engulf me any further.. Its a constant struggle, even with the most mundane of things.. But fight I will cuz its the only thing I wanna do! Yes its the only thing that makes me happy as well.
Haven't been living up to my expectations.. Will try to again..
Have begun to finally let go of all things. Its not that they don't matter to me.. It does but I don't let it stay in my system. Just let go whenever it makes itself a burden. Cuz whether or not things are meant to be I'll just follow the path and everything's easy and simple!!
Saturday was a crazy day.. Saw Zhong Yu play during rehearsal and I was so stunned. Like.. How do you do that?!! Nevermind. Aiyo.. I was playing nonsense for the Sibelius! Must go and practise lah. Just a duty. Like mugging you know? That's your job, you just do it.
Then had the Casteels farewell dinner? Wasn't planning on going but went in the end cuz of circumstances.. After that gave Shaun and Alan a lift to my place. Met Kevin at bustop and Lenard at my gate.. And then had a quartet rehearsal until 10:30.. That's about 5hours of rehearsal? Haha. Still fun lah.
Yep. Stayed home sunday and studied. Did homework. Except for mass in the morning..
O's results today. So another half day.. Sat through bass sectionals and worked them a little bit. Haha, success! Yeah! Went for viola lesson in a cab. Judy wanted it really early so she gave me money to take cab. Then went back to school and deposited viola in orch room and retrieved my bag.
Met Zhaoying on the bus home!! Haha! So cool. Such a coincidence. Or was it. Heh heh. Went to Cheong Chin Nam and ate a little with him. Murtabak and pratas and tehcinno! Haha! Nice.
So I gtg. Spent enough time here already. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment