Hmm.. I was reading some blogs and I was just thinking about Valentines.
What difference does that day make?
Cuz for me its the same, just like any other day.
And everyday's a V-day for me cuz I treat everyone in my heart with as much love as I can every single day. At least that's what I try to do..
Just doing it on one day.. I just don't think its enough.
So I am working on it but sometimes I lose my focus because there are just so many distractions..
It's just so powerful. But I won't ever give in. Just get up and fight again. And grow.
Haha. =)
Anyway I just came home from town. Was at YMS having the quartet briefing. Geez. Wasted my time, but heck I didn't have much to do today anyway. Ate ban mian at bras basah kopitiam. Still feeling the pepper in my tummy! Heh.
I don't know about my results anymore. Everything's topsy turvy. I'm actually relying on PHYSICS to pull me up, BUT!!!! From all the feedback I'm getting from Mr Tieu's other classes.. Oh my darn gosh. Like, half the classes fail lah. And some poor guy got THREE out of 35.. I don't know anymore lah, but I know that I tried so I shan't worry about it. Chem's been a let down. Found one more mark which boosted me to an a2 but still.. It's not enough. Math. Don't have to say lah. Workings cost me everything. Carelessness also. Chinese. What can I say. Doing quite badly WITH flying colours. Same goes with Humans.
Alright alright I'm starting to sound like some depressed kid but I'm not CUZ:
Everyday is a new day and I renew myself.
Everyday is a beautiful day cuz I've seen real beauty.
Everyday fills me with happiness, though sorrow may engulf and try to overwhelm me.But it doesn’t work cuz I have one thing.
And whenever I lose my footing, its okay. Just renew my peace and fight again. No sweat!
There’s not point in being emotional anymore because.. It takes you absolutely no where.
Everyday is happiness.
Though I am weak, I will be made strong.
Grow everyday.
Hee. Everybody loves my commonwealth! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment