Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Good start, bad progression. But let's end it with a bang shall we?

I wonder if I'm weird.

Haha. Well. You see. The things I say, that you don't understand, are for my own reference, and my post woudn't be complete without them because they matter so much to me. Ha. If you wanna find out why don't you just come up to me one day and ask and maybe I'd tell you. If you really want it? Haha. That's a very important condition or you'll be wasting your time. And mine.

Today.. Was. Okay. Physics. Not as well as I'd WANT it to be but of course its enough. Its just enough. Not too much or too little its just perfectly fits in the middle like all things. Yeah haha. Let's hope humans turns out fine then I can keep my butt in IP man Haha!

Oh then there was rehearsal.. And quartet after that then stayed back in the room and practised till quite late.

I seem to have more time now after the killer week of tests so its time to put this luxury to good use. So I shall skip this now and go, Bye x 2!

No comments: