Saturday, February 19, 2005

Okay.. So my last post got deleted. That's nice. Oh wells.

So I was on the phone with a friend.. Talking crap again.. Haha.. Quite funny. And was talking so much crap just now during quartet rehearsal as well. Hee. All my "gu niang" cues. Darn funny. Haha. Got home close to twelve.. Yawn. But its worth it. Really like these rehearsals a lot. And really appreciate it Shaun for coming over. You rock!

I learned about cyclones today in geography. I don't know but that seems to be all I can remember about school. And. I completed my chinese essay on time for the first time ever! Way cool. =D But the teacher is a little crazy though. Gives us SO MANY compos to do and stuff..

Think maybe I burned out an ameter today during physics prac. I left it in a short circuit for like so long unknowingly.. And when I plucked out the wire is was so HOT. And the plastic casing on the ends of the ameter had MELTED a bit.

Okay.. Wanna go now. Its late. I wanna sleep. I wanna reply messages I haven't replied.

No comments: