Friday, May 13, 2005

Your affection is just superficial, your love just on the surface. You barely know me, you've never seen me once in your life. Yet you pretend to care so much.

Or is it real?

How do I tell why don't you show me.

Not that it matters.

But.

And you. Why do I have a feeling all you care about is looks. You just want someone to be there for you? But have you any idea that I can't give you that. Hell I can't solve a single one of your problems. All I can give is encouragement that any other tom dick and harry can give. We've grown so distant over the years do you even remember the last thing I said to you face to face. Cuz I can't.

Think it over.

And YOU. Wonderful YOU. I don't care how YOU feel about me. I care what I feel about YOU. I don't want to care too much I don't want to fall too deep. I don't want or need anything from you. I just choose to give what I want to give.

I've grown up. At least a little.

Sweet 16.

No comments: