Heyy.. On the comp. Slacking, working on ACE 'projects'. Actually its more of ctrl+c & ctrl+v jobs lah anyway. Hahaha.. Hohumm. Nothing to say.. Just don't know whether I'm over-committed.
Commitment? A dangerous thing. So many many many things have happened that really make me think so hard before I put my efforts and emotions on the line. Was in a dilemma and I finally decided.. Maybe I'll just let myself go one more time. And trust. And not to look back at all the failures staring at me like statues stuck in the limbo of my memory. It's all I can do to stop turning around and looking at them, and to prevent these episodes from ever happening again. Beyond that.. I really don't know whether I can cope with one more statue..
But I decided what the heck. I'm too soft anyway to be heartless like what I wanted. And. Its too much work to do so in the first place. Also, you wouldn't ever really feel any real satisfaction in whatever you do if you don't put in all you've got, relationships, projects, concerts, competitions, the like.
So. Here I go again. I'll just let things take their course.. There're some things that you just don't control, just let what's meant to be happen. I guess. I think. I hope.
Mmmhmmm. Dropped the NUSSO thing. Feel bad. About two things. I gave such late notice, lenard being lonely and THE MONEY. So make that three things can't be bothered to backspace anymore needa work.
So I've REALLY been slacking here. Wanna catch Kingdom 'o heaven and STarwars. I need money. Any sponsors? Aha.... Yay sweet sixteen.
No comments:
Post a Comment