Was sitting on the bus after dinner with my wonderful friends when I realised something. Was about… 8:40pm? Anyway. Maybe I’ve been putting it off for awhile but I’m quite positive – I’ve done it again. After all my crapping around and playing and waving off everything… I’ve done it AGAIN. Why I don’t know. How it happened I don’t know. Thought I wouldn’t ever have the ability to do it again but wowee. Dunno whether to be happy or sad, to laugh or cry, to face reality or run from it. And which option is running away, or facing it, anyway? I have no idea. But well. Like Lipton, good things grow.
I hope bad things don’t.
Good thing I'm still in control of SOME things. SOME. Hope I won't lose it though or I'll die and history will repeat itself and I can just go play in traffic. Whee. Tiap Yang prata. How gruesomely attractive. I choose to die by a army truck, cuz army trucks look cool. Wanna be a driver for NS! So I think I shall go and fake some sorta chronic illness in NS BMT. Then if I pull it off I can drive!! FREE driving lessons!
But I still love vans though.
Aha. Ranting. Hohum.
Bye bye.
How do you handle a heart?
No comments:
Post a Comment