Friday, June 25, 2010

Back in Singapore. Like they say, the first thing that hits you is the heat. And all of a sudden, wearing a T shirt and jeans feels like three winter jackets in Melbourne Summer. Then you're aware that the very virtue of not being in an air-conditioned room elicits sweat from every pore in your body.

But, boy am I glad to be home.

It's 1:33am and its quiet. My family is sleeping and here I am. I love them and I can't wait to spend more time making up for my absence.

HCSE, I've missed you. The whacky things you do, your lame horny jokes, your genuine love for wasting precious life away hacking each other to death via computer screens and hardcore right clicking.

The exam didn't go as well for me as it might have gone for others. All the same, I think I did try. And as dear Craig puts it, failure is just an indication of what doesn't work! The Hero always finds his way.

No comments: