Saturday, May 15, 2010

Note to self: Penning thoughts becomes much harder the more they surface and jump around waiting to be addressed.

Hello, world. When you spat me out to fend for myself like a piece of rotten cud did you even stop to wipe the corners of your mouth? Do not attempt to mock me even as I cling on to the remaining tatters of my dignity. The spirit remains as it is, even as the body ages and falls away. You cannot break these kinds of things.

I think about Troy and I think about Paris and Helen and I hear Hector asking me those words which I have no answer to. Yet it frightens me when I feel so breathless, blinded and fooled and there's no way out, no way in. I am rambling but like I said I don't really know.

Peace.

To remind me of my intentions, my purpose. To not be selfish, to always be kind. To know when to stand a little further and let go. A bit. A little more.

I cannot emphasize what an experience GP site visit was. It was refreshing and revitalizing. Because I'm a little tired right now.

Happy Birthday Leonora. I hope you enjoyed Ming's cake as much as I did.

No comments: