Monday, May 10, 2010

Congratulations Chelsea you cheating glory-buyers! I hope you realise that once the money dries up so will the silverware. You can't buy yourself a history!

Once again, another Mother's Day tribute (from church) :

"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be. "

-Robert Munsch

http://www.rogerknapp.com/inspire/loveforever.htm

Its hard to recognize the right from wrong, and its even harder to stick to your guns and not be a hypocrite. May I always have the strength to give that little more, and be the son that you deserve to have.

Watching it fills me with a warmth that no winter chill can drive away. It is very, very confronting. I don't know how many more nights will pass before I wake up from this dream. Or if I ever will. But that's just silly silly silly, because I know nothing at all.

No comments: