STJ was an interesting little thing.
After church went down to school once more. Met at the class bench. Yi Jia called to say he just bathed at home. Haha. Slack! Walked around with Han Lu and Shaun trying to find Keevin and Jasmine. Found Jasmine, and went down to the bench once again from the library to meet Keev, and Yi Jia who happily just arrived.
First clue for Amazing Race was some "point of 7 islands" thing. Jurong point. Took 157 there, which was stupid cuz it takes many detours to get to Boon Lay. Ah well, but we just slacked and talked lah.
Got there with Ming Xiu telling us to do a duck walk across the entrance? Haha. Not very embarassing, so just did it. Was told to collect 4 plastic bags, and met Yu Tian some where in the mall. Ate breadtalk. Got our next clue which was...
SiMei! Oh my god. Took an MRT and I remember us sitting upon the floor playing "truth or truth; spin the pen". Okay lor. Keevin and Yi Jia keep getting hit, don't know why. Just luck or the hand of god, i wouldn't know. Haha! Sigh. When it came to me, you know what questions I got, always always the same irritating thing argh. Ah well. Nvm.
*Brushes hair aside*
ANyway at the erm. Don't know what point? Zuo Hou had us use the plastic bags we got from Jurong Point to put on our feet to "iceskate" -.- Like small kid like that but not too humiliating either! So we all just did it. Then went to some nearby pet safari and had to find the number of popular dogs and one of the name of the breeds. Okay. Got wrong info the first round and I went down again. The cashier was pissed. But in the end I found the poster where all the info was on and off we left.
Had ice cream.
Out of Point: Gosh why do I bother to write so much?
Then next was... WOODLANDS. OH MY GOD. We were last by that time because of our long 157 trip and our ice cream eating. Damn funny. But YaYan taught us a cheap short cut way. Instead of taking MRT all the way, we stopped at tampines (had a waffle), then took 969 to yishun MRT then took another MRT to Woodlands, Causeway point. Met ShaoNing collected went to find a poster in a toilet, and took chilli sauce from macs, mos burger and kfc then went to catch Janice, who wasn't very hard to catch anyway.
Went down to Yi Shun again! Haha. This time it was Yu Tian again. Who wanted Jasmine to propose to the Taufik poster. Then someone had to kiss her. I shall cease to comment who. And anyway after that we had to find a list of items.. Straw from KFC, sushi receipt, paper bag from delifrance. Haha.. Then went to find Ming Xiu at Starbucks. We were really really late already, and game masters were warning us of the forfeits...
Took another MRT to sommerset, centre point. Haha. You realise every station was a "something"-point. Heh. And Zuo Hou was there. Had to go up to a mac's cashier and start asking stupid questions, "How big is a big mac?" "Is a cheeseburger bigger or a hamburger bigger?" "Can I have a hamburger without a pickle and not pay for the pickle?" Then take two packets chilli sauce and yam-seng with Keevin. -.-"
Then went to Robinsons to find Fong Yi. Some group did and everyone just gathered. Had to do some stupid forfeit. I take a bra, and, very manly, walk up to the saleswoman and then "Xiao Jie, zhe ge shi he wo ma?" in a gay fashion. Okay. How embarassing. But at that point something had snapped in my head, that my group wouldn't be last anymore, cuz everyone was there! So I cut ahead of Naga, who was really hesitant. Also did a second thing, which was go up to a vase of display flowers and try to buy them. Haha!
So then we got our clue to Yu Zhong's house and ran to Cine and took cabs.
And guess what. We ended up from last to first. DAMN FUNNY!!
Yep so at Yu ZHong's house we had a catered dinner. It was pretty nice. I liked the fried prawns with the crispy things and curry leaves, damn nice. Played a bit of cards, a bit of pool, then left relatively early, on ShaoNing's car. It was then that I realised she was actually sick, but still running around. Damn touching.
ANyway, the punishment for the last group was drinking a disgusting concoction of fruit punch, chilli sauce and just urgh stuff lah. Things you put into exothermic reaction. Sorry if I'm using too much slang. Can't be bothered to change. And er... My group got melted chocolate and lays potato chips. =)
That's it I suppose. About yesterday, viola lesson was a bit short. But I didn't practice anyway, so what's the point. Realised how nice Ravel can actually be. Though I still think Rapsodie Espagnole is full of cow-crap.
Today's Macritchi familiarization run was agonizingly funny. The S-club 7 from our class just walked through the whole thing, right at the back of everyone, finally cutting through the girls' route. We ended up being faster than a few people cuz of that, but still lost that lead in the end. Mr Teng was damn funny. He was saying to us in chinese, "Wah you guys walk like that from sec1 to j1!!" Yeah, it was really damn funny.
Somebody stole my wallet. I've got nothing to say really. Nothing.
My mother's a bitch, seriously. I hereby announce. There shall be no follow up. Wtf.
Today's been a bad day, I conclude.
There's nothing much I wanna say about how I feel about things. I won't say. Except... I wish there was someone or something to help me. Oh so much. I just wish I was the naive, ignorant person of 3 years ago. I listened to those songs I listened at that time. That time was sad.
But this time is sadder.
So despite the sad songs and their emotional baggage, I actually relived those times, AND WAS HAPPY.
Oh god, I WAS so happy.
Oh god.
No comments:
Post a Comment