Hey.. It was a fun Chinese New Year alright. Though its the same routine every year, it still is extremely fun. =)
1st day of CNY went 2nd maternal uncle's place after church. Ate the traditional mee sua thing. Played lotsa black jack and earned loadsa cash. Fell asleep on the floor while watching tv in the basement. Woke up and was about to begin taiti when we had to go. Bugger!
Went home washed up a bit then left to grandma's place again. Heh heh. Continued playing cards. Heh. Watched tv.. Did the yu sheng thingy. Had a nice dinner.
2nd day.
Went to ex-neighbour's place. Some old granny where who we're really fond of cuz she took care of my bro when he was young.. Just sat and listened to her talk in teochew politely. Though I couldn't understand a word, I just liked it. You know, watching someone talk on and on. Somehow it wasn't as boring as assemblies and stuff. Was feeling a bit tired though.
Then went to maternal 7th uncle's place. Played gin rummy! Slinged 4 times and earned tonnes of cash and wow. Everyone was damn shocked and awed. Hahaha. Damn lucky. Fell asleep on the sofa! Had dinner, watched tv a bit whil eating, continued the card games... Haha. Fun what.
3rd and final day. Went out in the morning for breakfast at 6th ave with Lysia and Felix. Returned him his econs notes. Had prata then went over to venezia for ice cream! Then just sat there and talked nonsense. Then as we were leaving, me and Lysia noticed this caucasian guy with a toddler.
Man: "Which is your index finger?"
Son: Sticks out middle finger at his dad
Man: ".... Er... No. That's your middle finger..."
It was SO DAMN FUNNY LAH. Stumbled out of the building laughing my ass off and getting so weak at the knees I had to hang onto some signpost to stay upright.
Wasn't planning on going out. So did my work super slowly. Then suddenly parents announced that we were going aunt's place and I was damn shocked. Felt screwed cuz I had a lot of work.
But anyway went over and started playing Soldier of Fortune on the comp. Found out how to comtinue from the place where I ALWAYS got stuck at, which resulted in my stopping myself from playing.
Fulfilling. =)
That's it.
TODAY
I guess today's been quite a nice day to me. I'm not sad anymore. I can do my tutorials. I have free time. I can sleep early. I can play a bit of comp.
What more could I ask?
After school I stayed back at class bench to mug. Went to westmall after and walked around a bit, waiting to buy my bus concession from the MRT booth, which was "out to lunch"??!!
Ronnie Quek is a funny guy.
I think... I've woken up abit.
No comments:
Post a Comment