My blog. Finally, my space to write down things that I've left unspoken... It's been... 1 year, 2 months and a few days, from the time when it happened and something snapped in my mind.
Now I can write, away from the knowledge of the world, from the people around me to say what I want to say. To find an avenue to put it all down. I have wondered why I never use a diary. But I guess its because there is always an end to a diary. There ain't never enough pages. But with this, I can write and write and write. No one would ever know. I could always come back again and ponder and recall.
I do wonder how I feel about these things now... I guess. I don't really try too hard. Or think too hard. I don't try to see through the fog. Rather, I just ponder on the hard cold facts...
No comments:
Post a Comment