Saturday, July 23, 2005

This blog's almost dead huh. I just don't have the time..

I'm listening to Beethoven 8th symphony again. Oh man the memories. Argh. Okay it just ended I'm switching to Brahms. Academic Festival Overture.

Anyway. A plethora of stuff has been happening since 14th June. Yeah? Haha!

I guess I won't go into detail. I can't. I just can't remember. Just All those thoughts and memories swimming around in my head. I dunno..

Strings camp. Fun. So much lanning involved. Whenever we had time we went over to coronation to lan. Haha. The first day we had banner painting and then a mini-water bomb fight. Some idiotic Sec1 put soap into the bombs. No brainer. Haha. Anyway. People who defied the rules of the game got pelted by everyone. Hmm. Seniors didn't really participate. After all we didn't want to get wet. After everything Dun Jie got all of them to stand in a line with their backs to him, and he just flung a bucketful of water at them. They chased he ran. God knows what happened to him. Hahaha! Then we gave them some impromptu performance thing. They had a 5hour interval to prepare for a performance at the drama center that night. Evil on my part. But its to train the new committee. Yeah. Anyhow, sec4s went lanning and left them to thei own accord. =D I went a bit then went for SNYO rehearsal. Tried to collect a few seniors to go back with me after but failed. Got back just in time for their performance. Goodness. Haha. I'd say it went ok lah. I mean how much would you expect anyway. Their recording sounded much better on Bao He's Zen Touch. Hmm. Then movie screening at LT 2 Spongebob Movie!! Hahaha it was hilariously mindless! Haha! After we walked over to the 7-11 beside HCJC and ate cup noodles. Bought super big gulp which would last me till the next day. Slept at probably 3plus or so. Heh.

Goodness that's only ONE DAY!! Talk about not going into DETAIL.

Second day.. Woke up and immediately had the Amazing Race. Or rather Search for The One Ring, you know, LOTR? Haha! Corny idea by yours truly again. Anyway participants had to chase after Fellowship and Nazgul. Everytime they caught either, participants do a forfeit. Then the caught one would reveal himself as FS or NG. FS would give them a clue, NG would give them nothing. Yep so they were to collect clues until they had a map to an unknown location to find the Ring Bearer. Ring bearer would be accompanied by another NG. FS and NG were at East Coast. Miles away huh. And secret location was a few hundred metres form Lenard's house. Naturally I was the RB, and he was the remaining NG. Cool. Cuz I got to stay at his house while waiting and play DOTA. =D Man the forfeits were hilarious. Asking strangers for phone numbers and everything. Quite surprised we didn't get arrested for rioting. Haha!! I personally wanted : "make an old man swear at you with hokien vulgarities" Ha! Too bad it was disallowed ;) anyhow mine in the end was to play a chess game with me and would gain or lose points according to how well you played so that you could redeem yourself even if you didn't find me first. Game was had a points system see. So yeah. After that thing was dinner. And lanning again.

Oh then water bombs. Shaun and Jon Ong came over to play. Yep it was fun. Seniors completely gobbled everyone else. I had so many frags!! Yay! By backstabbing. =D Shaun and Jon went back after that. Oh Shaun fell and cut himself quite badly. Sigh.Then played card games like IDIOT and that kinda thing till really late. Haha. I was the idiot. And forfeit was.. I crept into the orch room where everyone was sleeping and shouted "I'm the idiot lah" followed by a very severe expletive. Heh. Fell asleep while people were still cracking jokes and stuff like that.

Next day, broke camp after breakfast at KAP. Skipped breakfast cuz I was too tired.

No comments: