Monday, July 25, 2005

Hey on to continue the previous post. Heh. So anyway I conked out and missed breakfast. After breaking camp we went for another lanning session and then it was off to SNYO rehearsal for me. Whee. Missed the RJC Alumni concert that day cuz I was just too tired.

Hmm.

Oh camp was frm 16th-18th June btw. AGES ago huh.

Next was some audition with the octet again. For another performance that we'd regret. But I'll touch on that a real long time later. We screwed up a bit of the 3rd movement up so there was this period of silence. General Pause huh. Haha. But I think we did really well. That was 26th June.

Haha. I'm remembering all the dates and stuff that happened cuz I've stored everythin in my phone. Rocks huh. Yeah man.

Then school reopened. It was really hectic. Cuz we had so many gigs and stuff. There was this School Zone thing which our strings had to play for. And it was at NYGH Auditorium. Haha. Lousy place for a performance but it does bring back memories of last SYF. But I'll come back for more later.

MRP. That's why I'm on a blogging spree. Haha. Kk. Now I really gotta settle myself down and work. Been slacking around for 2 hours already. Haha.

Actually. I realise the reason I put down all the details are for myself. So that I can look back and remember.. My past, my history, my life. Yeah. Cya.

No comments: