Hey.. Been busy.. So busy.. There's nothing much to talk about, really.. Just.. Day to day stuff.. How we play chess everyday in class, during recess, lunch, breaks. All that. Haha. How we poke fun at Kai Shin AKA Fatty Gooi, FATthew, MFF.. Haha..
Then of course there've been those wonderful concerts I've been playing at.. Hmm. To be exact.. 3 concerts, 2 masterclasses and one stupid auditionnn.. All the span of 4 weeks!! Haha.. What can I say.. Just that working hard together then showing it off.. Its fun lah. Wish I could do it every single day of my life.. But of course I've got other devotions.. Big ones, small ones. So. I don't know how to explain. But. You know. Its the "if it comes it comes, if it doesn't, who cares" kinda thing..
Don't have much time here.. I have other things to do. More important stuff that I've been neglecting. And I feel bad now. So I shall go now. And really talk things out this time.. And be me. Don't wish me luck cuz I don't need any k? Not that I'm that ego or anything. But everything lies in my heart and what I truly want. So yeap.
MRP's done by the way.. Ok. So I guess this is it.
No comments:
Post a Comment