Saturday, May 29, 2004

Hey guys.
Got damn pissed today man. And I mean wanna-get-onto-the-street-and-punch-somebody kinda pissed. But before that, school lasted 3periods. Then we had end of term activities, or EOTA for short. I took fencing. Haha. Bus driver took his time, reached bout an hour late. Did a crash course before we sparred. And my sparring partner hit me so hard on my thigh, I bled. Wth. Ouch. Oh well. Then went back to school for string practice. That's where I got pissed. You know we have 2 gigs tomorrow and 1 more on sunday, and our responsible and efficient conductor TOLD US ONLY TODAY?! F***! What the hell is his bloody problem?!?! I have seen this kinda shit coming from him ever since day1. And that's not all. HE BLAMES US WHEN THINGS GO WRONG. Oh yeah, like it's our fault that we screw up a little when you tell us of a concert one day before right?! I have had enough. There are other reasons im pissed too. Playing in a sub-standard orchestra with egotistic individuals who think they're too good to practice and/or shut-the-hell-up during rehearsals don't help a cock either. LET ME TELL YOU THAT I DON'T HAVE TO TOLERATE ALL THIS SHIT!!! I have more than half a mind to quit this bloody, stinking blood-sucking organization and SPENT MY TIME IN MORE PRODUCTIVE PURSUITS!!! Told my chairman a few weeks ago that I did not want to have any part in the next committee elections. And I have not regretted my decision. Spend my time on a hopeless case? Dream on. I got other dreams I wanna catch.

Tired. Hols are finally here. Whee. Would be jumping for joy if I weren't so f***ing pissed.
Sleep.

Sorry if this thing's vulgar. Can't help it.

I wonder how I would be taking all this,
If I didn't knew I had ur love to lean upon
When all seems hopeless.
Hugs. Love you.

No comments: