Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today, once again alone on the South Bank.

A completely different feeling.

Happiness is something to be wanted and worked for. You don't sit and wish it to happen. And you need to want it from the bottom of your heart.

Such a beautiful, beautiful day. And I'm thankful for every drop of rain to wet my hair, every beat of a seagull's wings, every glint of sunshine on the Yarra river. And when the clouds part and the sky of absolute blue opens up...

I just want to sing you the song running in my blood. I'm yours.

Visited the War Memorial at Botanic Gardens and it was amazing. The art and sculpture, the landscaping, the peace. There is no glory in war, only that in the toughness of the human spirit. And through the eyes of a poet, an artist, a story-teller, I live the lives of those who deserved much much more than me.

I am no longer a casino virgin. Crown was such an eye-opener! Though I did feel a bit queasy from all the twinkling glaze and glamour, and from too much awesome cappucino, if that is even possible.

Finally found DFO and I love my new puma soccer boots. They were $38.50, red black and white. Can't wait to start making a fool of myself at the next soccer session :)

No comments: