Friday, August 05, 2005

Hello everyone. I'm just back from SNYO rehearsal. Just slacking around. The past week has been hell on earth for me, with so much studying and working. Now I just wanna let go and slack and play my music till my heart's content. And of course, sleep. Yeah that's important too! Hee.

Playing hearts on yahoo now.. Seem to be addicted to this game.. Haha. Good ol' Vienna days I've yet to update about them but I guess I just don't have the time and will do so some time later.. Ha. Well all I can say now is that it was fairy-tale like. It was just like a dream you know? Except a dream that you really lived. And darn it I've fallen in love with Her you know? I just wanna go back again to that time and live those moments till life fails my body. Yeah. Wow. That's the whole thing summed up in one word: wow.

Anyway. I gotta go. Parents want me to sleep but that's as well cuz I've been sleeping at absolutely crazy times these few days and I gotta take care of myself. Sigh.

Mind games, control.
Covering weaknesses, hiding flaws.
Hinting yet denying, caring yet ignoring.
Convincing myself that I am my owner.
Keeping within
The beast of my heart.
Telling the world
The joy of this art.
But when it all comes
To me face to face
I am but nothing.
A disgrace.

No comments: