Just realised that just two more posts and the Vienna one will be kicked out of the main page. After this, just one more. Haha.
But we all move on.
So the exams are over, just one more to go. You know the feeling like everything's gonna be over, and you're just being held back by one irritating thread? Yeah this is it, folks. O'level higher chinese.
Ahahaha. Wasn't any good at that language. Way back till P4. Haha.
So there's nothing much to say except the day-to-day mundane stuff..
Wednesday. After the final exam.. We had to stay back for some CCA and NE thingies that took up so much time. The CCA thingy didn't go too bad. Liked my accumulated points. =)
Then we had back our chem papers and I MUST say I did like crap. No more glistening As. Just a half-polished one that I wonder will pull me up to the required grade.
Then the NE. Nonsensical yet fun in a way. Quite fun to invest in stuff and with help I managed to pull off a master builder grade. So yeah. Free to leave and go after that. Everybody around wanted to LAN but I was pooped after the day. So just went for lunch at KAP and left.
That's about it. Went home, slacked, mug abit of chinese..
Then Thursday. Lenard came over in the morning and we badminton-ed for 2hours. Legs still aching now. Then tried to find people but nobody seemed free. Went pooling at BTP by our lonesome selves but still fun lah. After an hour we ended up in KAP eating icecream and talking a whole load of cock. Spied Ying Tse at the Video Ezy. With her mom? I think.
Then after that. Just went home. Mugged/Slacked.
That's about all the "interesting" stuff that's been happening.. Its starting to get a little boring as I type this. Yuck. I realise I'm just blabbering.
True there's always something to do. But it doesn't mean others will find what you're doing interesting anyway. At least to me, just staring into the nice blue sky for hours on end would probably be quite interesting. Got moving clouds right? Nice what.
I'm back to practicing like I'm gonna lose my instruments the very next day. But its fun. Yeah, fun.
Yesterday's trip to Little India was... Tiring. Walking along, with nothing much to see really. Feel the same way about China Town during the CNY. Just people. Nothing interesting to see. Just ornamental stuff, traditional stuff that I know I wouldn't use for the sheer reason that it looks incredibly OBIANG whether its chinese, hindu or malay.
Back to blabbering. Ah well. I shall mug Chinese again lah. Please don't call me a mugger. Heaven knows I'm bloody not.
No comments:
Post a Comment